Note: Before maintenance or servicing, the device should powered-off and both of the Clean Water and Dirty Water tank should be removed.
- Main body: It is recommended to wipe with a dry cloth after each use. Do not rinse the main body with water.
- Vacuum head: Regularly clean the head cover and roller brush to maintain good working condition.
- Dirty water tank: Dump the dirty water and clean after each use.
- HEPA Filter: Remove the HEPA filter periodically from the top cover of the Dirty water tank, rinse off the debris and air dry.
- Roller brush: Remove the roller brush periodically to clean and brush off the debris entangled on the brush head with the cleaning tool provided with the device. Clean with water and air dry. Brush cover and pipe: Clean the debris left on the brush cover and pipe with the cleaning tool provided with the device.
- Charging dock: Regularly clean the charging dock, please do not let the charging port get wet.
- Battery: The device should be fully charged every three-months to the the battery in healthy state.
- Storage: Please keep the device in a dry, ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.